Here in West Virginia, we are just as proud of our Pepperoni Rolls as we are being #AmericanMade! An iconic entrée at any event, our delicious pepperoni rolls served on Styleline by The Fiesta Tableware Company are sure to be a hit!
36 frozen dough balls (yeast dinner rolls work)
8 ounces pepperoni, diced
16 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
2 tablespoons of butter
4-5 cloves of garlic
a pinch of salt
a sprinkle of parsley
marinara for dipping (optional)
TIP: Cut top of garlic bulb off. Place in a small bowl of water. Heat for 30 seconds to make it easier to peel.
- Let dough balls thaw for 1 hour until soft
- Dice pepperoni, set aside
- Make garlic butter by blending garlic cloves and salt with melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease baking sheet.
- Stretch out dough to look like a mini pizza crusts. Fill with equal amounts of pepperoni and mozzarella pearls.
- Pinch dough together around the filling. be sure to close any gaps so that the cheese doesn't bake out.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Brush with garlic butter and sprinkle with parsley!