In accordance with the mandated shutdown of non-essential businesses in the states of Ohio and West Virginia, we are unable to fulfill online orders for USA Dinnerware Direct until further notice. In the meantime, you may continue to browse our inventory for the future or shop Fiesta Dinnerware at fiestafactorydirect.com
Your shipping rate is calculated by order weight and shipping zone. This is calculated at the time of checkout.
Shipping rates may be changed at any time due to the constant fluctuations in shipping charges and fuel surcharges.
When it needs to be there the next business day:
- FedEx Standard Overnight®. Delivery by 3 p.m. the next business day to most areas, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas and by 8 p.m. to residences. Available throughout all 50 states (except certain areas of Alaska and Hawaii). Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
When you have more time in your schedule:
- FedEx 2Day® A.M. Delivery by 10:30 a.m. in 2 business days to most areas, by noon to some rural areas. Available throughout all 50 states, except to Hawaii. Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx 2Day®. Delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas, by 8 p.m. to residences. Available throughout all 50 states. Saturday pickup and delivery available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx Express Saver®. Delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 3 business days to most areas, by 8 p.m. to residences. Available throughout all states except Alaska and Hawaii. Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx International Priority® is our most popular international service: delivery typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days to more than 220 countries and territories. Reach major cities in Canada and Mexico typically in 1 business day, and major cities in Europe, Asia and Brazil by noon typically in 2 business days. You can import from more than 220 countries and territories, too.
- FedEx International Economy® is our most cost-effective choice, delivering in 2 to 3 business days in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico and in 2 to 5 business days to more than 215 countries and territories. You can import from more than 90 countries and territories, too.
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Home Delivery
Below are the estimated Shipping times. When your order is shipped you will receive a tracking number via email from FedEx. Shipping times are business days. The order cut off time is 2pm Eastern Time Zone. Orders placed after 2pm Eastern Time Zone will be processed the next business day (this also includes expedited shipping methods). Once your order has shipped you can expect delivery in 2 to 5 business days for standard ground shipping.
Business days are Monday-Friday (excluding Holidays).
Ground Shipping Times
|Order received by 2pm Eastern Time Zone||Order shipped by|
Expedited Shipping Times (orders received by 2pm Eastern Time Zone)
|Standard overnight||Delivery next business day|
|Second day||Delivery in 2 business days|
|Express saver||Delivery in 3 business days|