32oz marinara sauce
25oz frozen ravioli
Any veggies you want
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF and grease your Fiesta Rectangular Baker
- Sauté meat and veggies together, set aside.
- Spread about 3/4 cup of marinara in your baker
- Place frozen ravioli in a single layer, covering the bottom of the baker
- Next, add a layer of sauce. Then add a layer of meat and veggies.
- Sprinkle as much or as little mozzarella cheese as you would like (More cheese means it will stick together better)
- Arrange another single layer of raviolis
- Cover completely with sauce, and add more mozzarella
- Sprinkle with parmesan
- Cover the dish with foil, and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove foil, and bake for another 15 minutes until cheese is brown and sauce is bubbly
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and serve!