What are the shipping options?
USAdinnerwaredirect.com uses Fedex as our shipping carrier and provides you with the following options.
- FedEx Standard Overnight®. Delivery by 3 p.m. the next business day to most areas, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas and by 8 p.m. to residences. Available throughout all 50 states (except certain areas of Alaska and Hawaii). Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx 2Day® A.M. Delivery by 10:30 a.m. in 2 business days to most areas, by noon to some rural areas. Available throughout all 50 states, except to Hawaii. Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx 2Day®. Delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas, by 8 p.m. to residences. Available throughout all 50 states. Saturday pickup and delivery available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx Express Saver®. Delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 3 business days to most areas, by 8 p.m. to residences. Available throughout all states except Alaska and Hawaii. Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx International Priority® is our most popular international service: delivery typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days to more than 220 countries and territories. Reach major cities in Canada and Mexico typically in 1 business day, and major cities in Europe, Asia and Brazil by noon typically in 2 business days. You can import from more than 220 countries and territories, too.
- FedEx International Economy® is our most cost-effective choice, delivering in 2 to 3 business days in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico and in 2 to 5 business days to more than 215 countries and territories. You can import from more than 90 countries and territories, too.
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Home Delivery
How do I check my order?
- You can check the status of your order by clicking here.
- Call USA Dinnerware Direct customer service at 800-452-4462 Option 1.
When FedEx picks up your order for shipping, we will send you an email with the FedEx tracking number. You may then go to the FedEx website and track your package using that tracking number.
What if my order arrives damaged or broken?
If your package appears damaged, or upon opening carton if you find the items to be damaged, please send an email and photo of the broken or defective item(s) to email@example.com for immediate replacement or refund. We will arrange to have picked up or ask you to destroy – please do not discard packaging materials. You will not be charged for returning a damaged carton.
Please provide the following information with your email and photo:
- Customer Name
- Order PO#
What is a Handling Fee?
Effective August 14, 2018, usadinnerwaredirect.com has imposed a $4.95 Handling Fee, on all website and phone orders. This fee applies to all orders, including those eligible for free shipping. The handling fee will not be applied to replacement orders.
The handling fee is necessary due to the continually rising costs of handling and packaging materials; to help us provide the best delivery experience for our customers.