In accordance with the mandated shutdown of non-essential businesses in the states of Ohio and West Virginia, we are unable to fulfill online orders for USA Dinnerware Direct until further notice. In the meantime, you may continue to browse our inventory for the future or shop Fiesta Dinnerware at fiestafactorydirect.com
Is Hall and Homer dinnerware lead-free?
Yes, all Hall and Homer dinnerware is lead-free. The phrase "lead-free" has been and is used in connection with ceramics, including dinnerware products, in which a lead compound was not deliberately purchased and added as part of the composition even though a trace amount of lead may be present in the other naturally occurring raw materials. Because of the trace amounts of lead found in almost all ceramic raw materials, Hall China and Homer Laughlin China chooses not to use the phrase"100% lead-free."
Features and benefits of Hall and Homer bakeware:
- Directly from freezer to oven
- Freezer -500 degrees
- Fully vitrified ceramics – industrial strength - Will not absorb odors or moisture
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Made in USA
- Chip resistance
Use and Care
- Dishwasher Safe
- Use a padded mitt when removing from microwave or oven.
- Clean with warm water and detergent. Abrasives should never be used to clean bakeware surface.
- Dark glazes may show surface abrasions more readily. Plastic or wooden tools and care in stacking are recommended.
- At times bottom surface can be rough. Sanding or rubbing against another bottom will produce a smoother surface.
What material is the dinnerware made from?
Composition materials of the dinnerware body includes Clay, Feldspar, Silica, and Alumina adding strength and long-lasting durability.